Behavioral Institute for Children and Adolescents © 2017 All Rights Reserved.
|Stage 1: Awareness||Keynote|
|Stage 2: Application||1/2-full day|
|Stage 3: Independence||Full day|
|Trainer-of-Trainers||Please contact us|
BICA Training: The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 & The Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 -
Implications for General and Special Education
Graduate Credit & Continuing Education
Graduate credit toward EBD licensure and continuing education clock hours are available.
The workshop can be customized based on experience level, particular needs and available workshop time. For more information on developing a custom workshop, please contact us.
◦ Federal involvement in education: From assistance to accountability
◦ NCLB: A reaction to what?
◦ The major principles of NCLB
◦ Impact of the NCLB on schools
◦ Immediate impact
◦ Areas of greatest challenge
◦ The major principles of the IDEA Improvement Act
◦ Changes to assessment, IEPs, and discipline
Participants will learn:
Mitchell Yell, Ph.D.